Monday 17 October 2011

AN - Group Proposal

For this year's A2 coursework, I have decided to work with Katie Mallows and Sophie Dixon on their idea for the Destiny Child video, Emotion. I decided to go with this group because I felt that a masculine touch could be added to a feminine group and I also feel that my media skills could be implemented into this piece of work, such as the skills I learned from the editing masterclass during the Co-op film festival, such as using the Chroma Key tool. I also feel that these two are quite reliable, due to the length of time I've known them for and the fact that their pieces of work got high marks last year.


Here is Katie's pitch:


Untitled from sophie dixon on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate comments, abuse of any form, spam, trolling etc.